lördag 12 januari 2008

Saturday the 12th



Our children looked at Tv when I sat in the kitchen having my breakfast. As I read the paper I stumbled on a side telling that it´s going to be open house on the concert house today. Before that I had no idea of what to do today, together with Hanna and David. I let Hanna decide if she wanted to go there, since she had fever yesterday. We had a great day. The Sinfonia Orchestra played a famous ferrytale, and the person next to the dirigent told the story and what instrument was what animal. After that, in another room, Nasim on Bolibompa played on drums and sang together with all of us. Hanna was filled with warmth and joy. Nasim is a very talented man with a great smile and laughter.

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Looks like such a fun day. What a cool thing - the open house. Say hi to Hanna and David from me.
Shie-