lördag 30 maj 2009

Have any of you written poems? I did when I was a teenager. Lots of sorrow, lonelyness, but also joy and happiness. Many times it wasn´t enough just to wright a plain poem. I built in secret messages and poems inside the poem. Did you???
I am far away from the time when I was a labil young man, but things are shaking my identity nowadays, and I recall some of the feelings I had back then.
Can a sad poem be a comfort to a person in vain? Perhaps, you get a new perspective and see that you´re not an alien. Others have felt sadness and come out from there. I will share some of my poems with you, if you want? Unfortunately they will be in swedish.

1 kommentar:

mir sa...

Yes! I would love to read your poems, maybe I will share some of mine from the dark teenage days! I miss being able to write in the way I did back then. I also have a lot to write about nowaday...