måndag 13 december 2010

Oh noo

Guess the car reparation will cost slightly under 10000 sek!! Should we sell the car and go by bus and train instead?

And here is my impossible christmas wishing list:

Healthy and happy children
A weeks vacation in for instance Mauritius with family
A nespresso machine
A new LED- tv
A playstation3 + move
The movie a blogged about
A new car
A trip to outer space!
A calm and peacefull christmas
Eminem, lady gaga, limp bizkit, bocelli to become warm, christian believers
Let me sleep constantly for one week with no distubances

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

I like your Christmas list. Also, about your last request...don't you know someone at the hospital that can help you sleep for a week.

j

Anonym sa...

Yes, I do, but I´ll be so exposed to so many not funny things.