fredag 22 juni 2007

”and so it´s midsummer! It´s supposed to be sunny, warm, barbequetime, party with close friends, potatoes, “sill” and swedish flags. We got all of that, except for bbq and good weather. It didn´t matter at all. We had a great time together.

Unfortunately this weekend is a “black weekend” when it comes to the trafficsituation.
Many people in accidents, and some of them die (http://www.dn.se/DNet/jsp/polopoly.jsp?d=147&a=663985 )

Anyhow, more pictures from this day coming soon!

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

I'm thrilled that you guys have started a blog! How ambitious of you to write in English! I guess, perhaps, I should follow your example...? I'm looking forward to seeing all of you soon! Great blog!

Anonym sa...

Kul med BILDER!!! I am so thrilled that I get to be part of your lives now. It means so much. I ferociously read everything and so appreciate the pics.

Jonas