måndag 25 juni 2007

we are going to a small place in Sweden called Vimmerby. We are to spend two days in “the world of Astrid Lindgren ( a famous bookwriter; Longstocking and more). We will serve you some pictures soon. Today has been the day of packing and preparation. Me and our son David went to the store to buy food and rechargeable batteries and device. When I came home it didn´t work !!!! I drove back just to notice that they only sell this kind of device so I got the money back. I went 10 minutes by car to another store and bought a new one….after the sellsman opened the package and tried it. When I sat down for a while, collecting my feelings
I thought of Shie and Jonas and wondered how they felt when they prepared for the trip to Sweden last winter. Tired, lots of things to pack and clean, who shall do what…..and the joyfull feeling of soon being away.

4 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

What fun! I would love to go with David and Hanna, especially ;-) Preparing for trips is always very fun for me. For the most exciting trips (eg Sweden and India), I get stuff ready for weeks and weeks and weeks! I am very excited the whole time; J usually catches up to the excitement a day or two before we embark on the journey!

Have fun in Vimmerby. Looking forward to seeing your pics.

Anonym sa...

Have a great family vacation. I am sad we couldn't be there to take care of you while visiting in Vimmerby. If we had planned it a little better we could have left keys to our apartment so you could use it if you needed or wanted. Have a great time together!

Anonym sa...

Have fun in Vimmerby! Sorry to hear about your faulty battery charger. It is so annoying buying new things that don't work! They should pay for your gas as well. At least that is what I think.
Jonas

Anonym sa...

Så underbart söta barnen är! Hoppas ni har det bra i Vimmerby! Jag finns med er i mina tankar. Pussar och kramar!