söndag 16 november 2008

New understandings

Vic and I had the great opportunity to spend some time togehter for ourselves. I think it was some years since last time, actually. Hanna and David spent friday and saturday with their motherfather and mothermother. Thanks!
We decided to go and see the movie "mamma mia". I am impressed that they could make a movie around the songs ABBA sung.....so it worked with the movie!! It was fun to see "mr goodlooking Bond" Pierce Brosnan sing. I said to myself: "Be openminded now. Why is he not allowed to sing too?" He did it great. But what really shook me, or struck me if you want, was the clip below. So many windows opens when you become a parent. Windows you will never really feel or know if you´re not a parent. By looking through another persons eyes you can learn a lot not only about yourself, but also about feelings/emotions in persons that are close to you.
I could "see" my mothers, fathers, Vics mothers, fathers feelings when we married. I could see my feelings/emotions when our daughter are married. Can you??

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Mmm...för mig rann tårarna i floder under den här sången. Hur ska det gå för oss när våra barn ska flytta hemifrån? Nä, de får lov att stanna hos oss för alltid.
Snart ska jag lägga ut några bilder på vad älsklingarna ägnade sig åt hos mormor och morfar.