tisdag 9 oktober 2012

Couple weeks ago a six year old boy was caught by soldiers in syria. Men with weapons surrounding him, screaming, scaring him, probably hitting him in the vehicle to the prison. Alone! No parents to comfort and stand up for. Crying? Oh, I think so! My child! I am there with you. Bowing my head in shame, weaping with you. Little boy, six years old! In prison without food, water, love or shelter. In panic hearing horrible sounds, don't understand anything. How were you transported to the "interrogation room"? I try to see you. Trying to hold your trembling hand. My boy, six years old. I can't count how many times you were beaten. How many wounds your small body got. How many screams left your throat. How many times you passed out in the torture. My son! My six year old! I am lying on the bloody floor, beside your quiet body, hearing your last breath leaving your broken body. Tears are falling. I couldnt protect, comfort. I rise up slowly, looking into your face, stamping my foot hard in the floor, lifting my arms with open hands to the heavens, screaming loud as I have never done before. My son! Six years old.
I summon all! Universe! Earth! Countries! Humans! Let's litterary stand together around Syria. In tears screaming: enough! enough!

My son! Six years old! In my heart you will be remembered forever!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-19709041

Judge 19:27- 30



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Inga kommentarer: