torsdag 25 oktober 2012

App developers are lazy babies

What makes development evolve in new, fantastic things? Passion to experiment! To try other ways... Apple made revolution with iPhone. Everyone bought, and still buys there stuff. Samsung, Google, Nokia, Microsoft and others were stunned and chocked. Tomorrow is a do or die day for Microsoft and at least Nokia. And everything seems to be depending on one thing. App developers. I am an ordinary human being. Average in most ways. I have analyzed the situation because I want a new smartphone. I think Nokia lumia 920 is a cool phone. I am interested in Windows 8. To be able to do multi for real. BUT my iPhone apps whom I can't be without (hm) don't exist in Microsoft environment. Reason to that is lazy app developers. You have losed your passion for what is new. Money is not a problem, cause you have so plenty of it. Why produce same app for Windows? Nothing in there for me but problems. No carrots. Imagine this then: Microsoft, Nokia and others seize to exist. Apple becomes the only one. The dictator. That makes the rules you will have to play with. The silver plates youre eating on today will disappear. Will you keep on sitting on your more and more fatty butts, watching one of your arms (that can feed you) be chopped away? Or will you promote healthy competition? Competition that just might evolve in something we have never seen before? Where is your passion? Your fire?


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Inga kommentarer: