fredag 2 november 2012

Microsoft w8 or iPhone 5?

Occurs major problems with the smartphone, Surface, than with the iPhone, iPad? (Since there are more actors and more programs that talks with each other)?
Apple has been generous with safe and frequent updates. Will w8 smartphones too?
Microsoft says that all devices talk to each other. That I can reach everything through i.e the TV (Xbox), computer smartphone. Can I not do this with the iPhone?
Do I sync with Microsoft or Nokia? And can I let the Surface be the computer I sync with, or must it be a desktop computer? I think Surface and Microsoft are innovative and stylish today. I want new, (not boring iphone icons). But I want to have fun today, apps, etc., I want to have security and stuff like that works. What should I choose???????


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Inga kommentarer: