lördag 1 december 2007

Few of you know that I try to gain some more universitypoints in nursing care. It´s all internetbased, and really good and well done. We had a test a couple of weeks ago and it turned out that I passed that one! As long as that happens I will study on, otherwise I have to put it on hold cause I don´t want this to go out over me, my family and the work.
Last wednesday Hanna, David and I went to trollskogen again. They like it, and so do I.

Yesterday evening David ones again got a seizure. It came from nowhere, without fever. He started to cry in bed, and when I tried to comfort him he just tried to climb on to me for all he could. Finally, when he calmed down, I asked him if he was afraid or had any pain. I wanted him to point out where the pain was, and he showed me his eye and forhead. So I´ll get a doctor to look in to this, and I think I will force him to take a CT.

Next saturday will be the end of this danceterm for Hanna. Next time we´ve got David in to a class as well.

I am quit sure you all know who Bianca Ryan is. I bought her first CD and fell in love with this song. It´s better on the cd of course.

The swedish television has for many years made christmas calendars, miniseries in 24 episodes for children. Some years have been really bad, but I think this one can be ok!

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

I hope he will be ok and that he gets the help he needs. I will keep him and the family in my prayers, understanding that it must be hard when you don´t know for sure what is going on with you child.

Anonym sa...

thanks! Em