onsdag 19 december 2007

soon christmas



Last years christmas was my second best christmas ever. I will never forget it.
David got an appointment a week ago to the hospital where I work. He gone through an EEG to see if he has any epileptic activities. Some days ago he and Victoria went to the doctor to get the result. It turned out that he actually has a kind of child (mostly boys get it) epilepsy that in most cases will disappear when he gets older. I guess that in the states all his appointments would cost a huge amount of money, and guess what it has cost us (count out the cartravels and time)?
Not a penny! Sweden is great!
13th of December had Hanna and David lucia in kindergarten.
Today (when they use to stay at home) they were invited to kindergarten for christmaslunch. The teachers had made it soooo beautiful. They had set up everything on a childlevel so they could go and get the food they wanted. On every place, on each selfmade heart, stood their names so they should know where to sit. I was impressed!

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

The pictures are lovely. The kids have grown so much already. I can't believe that it was a year ago that we saw them. Last year topped our favorite Christmas moments! I can still see the looks on all your faces...!

Glad to hear about David's diagnosis. I do hope he feels better and grows out if this stage soon. We will continue to pray for him. Medical care would cost a lot of money in the U.S., especially if you did not have insurance or good insurance.

Anonym sa...

Merry Christmas! I love the pics! You are right though, last Christmas was a whole different category.
sam