fredag 8 februari 2008

Dancemat and a wakeup signal

One of the gifts Hanna got, was a dancemat for the xbox. The gift is bought under the “rule”: buy something you would like to have yourself. And for the moment I am the one that loves the dancemat the most. It´s good exersice and you can play in many modes. The game mode and the workout mode are the ones I like now.

I wrote to Elisabeth Cleve, the author of the book I wrote about. She told me that the book will come out in english next month!!

Have you heard about the huge area of garbage in the ocean?? It is totally devastating!

7 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

I think I need video of you dancing, Em! I will have to remember the "rule" for the future.
Story about the Pacific garbage...very, very, very sad. I hope we humans start making some dramatic changes that have a positive effect on the environment.

Anonym sa...

How about turning garbage into oil?

http://www.matr.net/article-6837.html

-j

Anonym sa...

Here is a better link

http://itotd.com/articles/205/oil-from-garbage/

Anonym sa...

When I become a little better I will give you a video Shie!
Thanks for the link Jonas.
Em

Anonym sa...

Em! Don´t wait until you get better! Don´t you value giving your family and friends a good laugh? ;-)

Plastic-soup-garbage-island is an abolsutely horrible fact. It´s just the beginning of a dangerous waste situation, I think. We must all do something about this. Truly. We must!

Anonym sa...

Hey, if you weren't able to open the link I sent with the wonder kind on the mat I put it on the bottom on of our blog. He is quite amazing!

Jonas

Anonym sa...

Nog har vi kollat på killen på dansmattan. E tränar för fullt, för att bli lika duktig...
:-)
Vic.