söndag 17 augusti 2008

My babies



Yes, it´s true! I have babies again! They are so beautiful, kind, beloved, great, charming, polite, quiet, proud, cute, nice and good looking. Fortunately....maybe...they don´t look like me at all. I had to be so gentle towards them, nourish them carefully, give them enough of light and darkness, not to much food. It´s hard to let them live their lives for them selves. I want to be with them all the time (not all true, but it fits in the text). And suddenly they grow up and don´t need me anymore....at least not that much (sigh).


Anyway, I am proud to introduce all ten...or twenty....or....for the rest of the big family.
Please say hello to my babies.....

4 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

I am a complete ignoramous when it comes to gardening. What kind of flower is that? Blomman för dagen?

Anonym sa...

Em, that is fantastic. You are developing "green thumbs"!
j

Anonym sa...

Hello babies! You are so beautiful. I hope I get to meet you someday :-)
Shie-

Anonym sa...

It´s clematis (if you follow the copy and paste the adress, and go to pictures, you can se how many different clematis there are.
http://clematis.sunstone.se/en/
Em