lördag 10 oktober 2009

A beautiful day together with the family

at 10:00 we drove away to Nynäshamn. A nice, sunny and frostycold morning. Our son has a very short temper (as I had when I was small), and he was angry and whined alot when we walked to the car.
We set course to a second hand store to buy clothes to our children. One of our neighbours told us recently about how fine the clothes are there. We decided to give it a try and weren´t disappointed at all.
We ate pizza, sat by the sea and saw people pulling up their boats.
Farsta was the next stop. We had to buy some winterclothings too.

I am tired, have filled my stomach with a nice some great cold coffe.

Scientists have discovered a huge ring around Saturn. (picture from NASA).

I have watched some Seinfeldbloopers. Here are some:



Bilbo the hobbit will be produced soon. We can watch it 2011.

I have a cold.

2 kommentarer:

Shie sa...

Sorry about the cold :-( It's all over the place, unfortunately. I have been thinking about the H1N1 vaccine as well, not sure what we will do as yet.

I think Seinfeld is absolutely hilarious. We still watch it and quote from it all the time. Thanks for sharing the bloopers.

P.S. What is the Swedish word for "bloopers?"

Anonym sa...

bloopers or tabbar or tavlor.
Em