torsdag 8 oktober 2009

It is NOT ok!

It´s hard to start the first meaning this time. I would like to say that there are some things that surprises me a lot, but on the other hand is the world so strange nowadays, so I shouldn´t be so surprised anyway.



1. Hugh Hefner lives in huge immorality. I am not sure about the laws here, but common sense says that his way of living is not right. His way of living is not the first reason to why my eyebrows lifts to the sky. It is how the world reacts to this. By wanting to know about his life, to stand next to him and almost glorify him, we nurture his wallet. Noone seems to bother, or should I say everyone gives their acklamation?

2. David Letterman lives in huge immorality. And how does the world react to this? More people wants to follow his show! But what is this? Do you want to be his wife? Is it ok if your partner lives like he does? And since ratings and money rules, the channel won´t fire him for this, and the conclusion is: David Letterman, noughty you....you´re so great.....just go on.

We all should be ashamed of how we behave to this! We owe our children something better.

1 kommentar:

mir sa...

I sometimes wonder if we all want to watch the problems and issues of others so that our own lives and downfalls don't seem so bad in comparison. It's fun to watch someone else's train wreck exciting and not as bad as my little slip up on my little bike..