onsdag 28 oktober 2009

I don´t like problems!!!!

I don´t like problems!.........Do you?
When it comes to our new bathroom, we´ve had some hateful problems.
It begun when they worked with it. All the workers spoke in polish! We live in Eu and it´s apparently ok to hire cheap in other countries. The man putting up the tiles hadn´t been informed how we wanted the pattern behind the mirror and around it. It ended up with him tearing down ten or more tiles. Then they put the waterpipes ugly behind the closet, and connected the towel dryer wrong, and some more problems. They fixed it of course.....but I don´t like problems.
And so, I think it was this monday, we experienced a stop in the closet! I was afraid that their work was wrong here too. A guy from Comfort (not the company that made our bathroom) came today to fix the problem. He said a tube was in wrong dimension, wright under the closet, fixed it. I wrote a mail to the company that I assume they will pay at least the half och the bill.
And so.....we´ve been in need for a new washingmashine. My wife´s parents have helped us financially here! I am truly thankfull, and wish they will get highly blessed for this, and so much else they help us with. Some guys came with the new mashine. I discovered right away that it was demolished on one side. They agreed without any arguments. The evidence was too clear for anything else. I just wonder how they could not notice this before!!! So now we have to wait until friday......and did I mention that I don´t like problems?????

7 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Det där är "lagen om alltings nedrighet"!
Det är som om nedrigheten flinar upp sig bakom det ena efter det andra, och bara hånler åt en.
Ofta finns det ingen bra förklaring till sånt som bara sker.
Efter en tid kan man le åt alltihop, så le åt det redan nu, det känns lättare då.
Kram från snutmoster.

mir sa...

Usch vad frustrerande. Det tar ju sådan tid och skäl energi när man ska få ordning på röran sen.

Men jag undrar... när fick du styvföräldrar? ;)

mir sa...

hihi... stjäl! menar jag!

Unknown sa...

Murphy's law, "whatever can go wrong will go wrong...".

Trakigt att hora om problemen. Men nu vill jag faktiskt se lite bilder pa badrummet!

j

sam sa...

Yeah! Photograph those problems!!!

Anonym sa...

Ja, just det! HUR ser det ut? Och problem, ja, dom är ju till för att lösas.....! Fram med kameran nu! KRAM fr mam/farmor Berit

Borthy sa...

Det är inte helt lätt att ha med hantverkare att göra. Vad duktig du är på att skriva på engelska. /17RT