söndag 23 augusti 2009

Hot and fun

When Shie and Jonas were here, I got a gift I love more and more. It´s hot enough for me, AND it´s spicy. It makes the food get even more tasty! And as I think you know by now.....I like youtube. Recent days I have walked around, smiling for myself over some fun videos. Ever heard of Naga jolokia or bhut jolokia or ghost pepper???? I believe it´s the hottest of the hottest. They are not supposed to be eaten whole, but then again...why not try anyhow? There are a lot of videos of people eating this pepper (and I believe I´ve watched them all) and I have chosen two of them. Believe me......I laugh so much and am happy long time after watching these people. Enjoy.......

Number 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zXPRw6QTyc

Number2:

6 kommentarer:

mir sa...

idiots!

Anonym sa...

Man bara baxnar! Hur kan de vara så galna!??? Den papparn kan ju smaksätta en jättegryta med mat med endast en gnutta av pepparfrukten. Dom är ju helt aningslösa. Men burken som ni fått av Shiloh har verkligen GOTT innehåll. Jag fick med mig en likadan burk från henne förra sommaren. Jag bara älskar dess innehåll! Berit

Anonym sa...

Men håll med om att det är roligt!!! Em

Anonym sa...

Ja du Emanuel! Du har alltid haft lite speciell humor! Undrar om du själv skulle tycka det var kul att göra dylik test?!?.....eller det kanske du redan har gjort???!!! Annars kanske du kan göra det så får Victoria filma!!!! KRAM på dej fr mamma

Shie sa...

Such a fun post, Em. I have actually been in the same room as one of those. Your eyes start watering just looking at them! Never had the guts to try one though. We had a lot of Naga neighbors growing up and this is a delicacy for them.
P.S. I love Garlic Pickle!

sam sa...

HAHA. I saw this on your blog a few days ago but didn't comment...anyway, thought I would swing by again to see that guy in pain one more time ;)