tisdag 3 juni 2008

What has happened, and thoughts

It´s warm and a great weather here. It has been so for quite a time now, and I am not complaining. They say it´s not allowed to make fire/barbeque now, that if there will be no rain under coming seven days, it will be major crisis...except for potatoes and strawberries.

I saw a bumblebee caught by a spider almost looking like a white flower. At first I thougt the bee was resting.

Our children have allready been bathing in some seas, and we´ve spent a beautiful sunday on their grandparents boat.

I surf a lot on youtube (not good....timekilling) and am fascinated in NHLfights. After have looked on at least an hours fightings, I´ve come to a conclution: As long as the fighters stand, they are alowed to fight (That is good, because they will probably not wear a lot of hatred). They fight under rules (written or not I don´t know): Off with the gloves (they hurt their hands on the helmets), don´t use your legs or aim on private parts.
And David once asked me to look on firefighters in action. That led me to a song I´ve almost fallen in love with. Listen to it here. (unfortunately they are not christians).

And if I was as rich as Zlatan or Kamprad or Gates, I would pay all your debts.

3 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

I thought there were lots of floods thisspring in sweden. what are u going to do june 6th to celebrate svea?

j

Anonym sa...

Work! :-(

Anonym sa...

Em, your posts are so entertaining! I like this random thoughts entry. It gives me insight on what you think just going about your day. Oh, and thanks for including us in your debt elimination. I will have to hold you to that someday :-)
Shie-