söndag 8 juli 2007

I guess I hoped to get som good bibleverses and perhaps a smaller testimony around this subject/ the questions. Here´s what I think: Give with a willing heart. Listen to what God says to you. A dime is sometimes moore than a dollar, and if you can give once and never again, it´s better than not to give at all.
I think a lot of what to do with the blogg. It should be possible to do something bigger/more about it all. How to reach to all on internet?? What is addicted reading??? Is it possible to combine several bloggs to discuss certain important areas/subjects???
For instance: My passion is….my ambitions and hopes are…..The testimony of…..
If all christianslinked to each other, or to certain subjects/bloggs, how large/good would it be??? At least I want to do something more than just wright “cute” stuff and show “nice” pictures. How about you???

7 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Jag fattade inte att det var bibelverser du var ute efter. Jag såg inte det i frågan. Jag bara skrev som jag tänker, för det var väl det du frågade efter? Sorry!

Anonym sa...

verses too, and testimony. You gave your thoughts (testimony)and I appreciated them very much. I agree with you 100%. Em

Anonym sa...

Why not do both. To do the testimony part through being just yourself. To share your life in an honest and opened way while sharing the most important part about you. The human aspect. The closeness. Honesty. That is what we need more than anything. Let people in on your life. Show the real difference not just words. Maybe that is what is difficult with blogging. It has to be shared in a more closer way?

Anonym sa...

We like to read about and to see the cute everyday stuff. It keeps us close to you guys. Blogg on! I also did not understand to comment on the last post about giving and Bill Gates. I have a lot of great testimonies about giving and Anurag. The biggest amount so far is one check for $22,000.00! The greates giver though is a 14 yeard old who supports two kids by mowing lawns and by giving his entire allowance! - Jonas

Anonym sa...

Hey, what happened? This blog was like a bullet train and then there was a sudden halt! If there are going to be long absences, I need warning ;-) I look forward to reading more...

Anonym sa...

yeah. I check in every day too.

Anonym sa...

How goes the patio/ flag-stone walk project? I miss you guys and think about you every day. Jonas