torsdag 5 juli 2007

No pictures today. The family, together with Victoria´s sister and husband with child, went to Stockholm and "trainmuseum".
We had good weather, but it´s worse in the souther parts of Sweden. Actually I read in the newspaper that it hasn´t been this bad (amount of rain under june) since 19th century.
So today I will give you a riddle (actually it´s a very famous one. I will not give you the link yet):
"What goes on four legs in the morning, on two legs at noon, and on three legs in the evening?"

Tomorrow I will have some kind of philosophical thoughts together with you. It´s about money, giving, Bill Gates and the richest person in the world (when it comes to money).

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

I know the answer to the riddle... instead of spoiling it I will just say that it is from the ancient greek.

sam sa...

Hmm, I need to check with my wife first...