tisdag 3 juli 2007





Time flies. It´s three years since our son was born. The water broke when we had friends over for dinner. Some more hours and David saw the world for the first time. I greeted him welcome the same way I did to Hanna: Welcome David, born free! (I have borrowed the words from All human rights – universal declaration of human rights, declaration 1).
When Hanna was really sad and cried a lot – She is really sad that she is born in the winter and not in the summer – I told her how it was when we came home from the hospital. How gentle she was with David, giving him lots of toys around him where he layed on the floor.
On the picture you can see how she played today (with the doll and all the toys around it), and told David the true story I just wrote about.
David, as well as Hanna (!), got a lot of gifts today. He has enjoyed them all for a long time today. Thank you all!!! Besides that we served coffee and swedish homemade cake.
Tomorrow I will give you a few more pictures and give you some newsupdates.
What say you about this link??

3 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

What a great way to great your child as it has just entered this world!!! I love it. Thank you for blogging so regularly. I could do that too, but somehow I don't seem to find the time to do so. I'm so glad you posted pictures from the B-day party, since I wasn't able to be there. How cute of Hanna to place the doll on a pillow with toys around it after you told her the story of David's delivery day!

Anonym sa...

I meant to say "greet" your child, not "great" your child (and certainly not "grate" your child!!!)And I also meant to write "I wish I could do that too", but the word "wish" somehow got lost! I feel a little like the famous "Castle tour". I swimmel dirking like breaning donkle in the hot loise as a gurney with a toodle. :-)

sam sa...

Looks like a great party. We miss you guys! About the link...I tried to do the Haka Maori Dance for Mirjam once and she just laughed at me...maybe I should have left my shirt on.